Making its inaugural appearance on PlayStation 3® in Europe, Yu-Gi-Oh! Millennium Duels marks the welcome return of the Yu-Gi-Oh! franchise, which spans television and the Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME and acts as the perfect jumping-on point for newcomers to the series.
In Yu-Gi-Oh! Millennium Duels, players enter a Virtual Dueling System, an advanced program wherein they battle against simulated Duelists from the animated TV show, characters from past, classic Yu-Gi-Oh! storylines, through to those from the current Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL adventures. Players can also unlock avatars from the animated series and take them online to battle other players in versus matches.
Yu-Gi-Oh! Millennium Duels game features and functionality include:
• Duel with the latest cards from the official Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME, including Xyz Monsters.
• Create bespoke Decks from more than 6,000 cards; the most in any Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME video game.
• Compete against 80 popular characters across all four animated series, including classic Yu-Gi-Oh!, Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's, and Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL.
• Battle through single-player elements or compete in four-player tag duels, complete with text and voice chat ability.
• Compatible with all previously purchased downloadable content from Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Decade Duels Plus!
• Online play includes Rank Match against Yu-Gi-Oh! fans of the same rank and ability; Quick Match to jump into the action and compete against anyone; Custom Matches against friends where the rules of play can be adapted to taste.