Announced at IGN’s Summer of Gaming showcase, 13: Sentinels: Aegis Rim is coming to PlayStation 4 on 8th September!
Due to the impact of COVID-19 on our production schedules, 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim will only include Japanese VO at release on 8th September. A free English VO patch will be available after launch. The exact timing will be shared at a later date.
Vanillaware, the storytellers behind Odin Sphere and Dragon’s Crown, craft a sci-fi mystery epic spanning thirteen intertwining stories.
Uncover the truth and delve into a 2D sidescrolling adventure featuring gorgeous art and environments. Then, battle the kaiju in fast-paced, top-down combat. Customise the Sentinels with an arsenal of mechsuit weaponry, and fight to defend humanity!
- Beautifully rendered in Vanillaware’s signature hand-painted visual style
- Uncover a deep story through visions of the past and the future
- The doomsday clock is ticking. Become a Sentinel pilot, customise your mech, and fight waves of kaiju in top-down tactical combat
Along with the recognition of Japanese game industry leaders, 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim has won numerous awards. Below is a list of its official accolades:
- Japan Game Awards 2019, Future Division Winner
- Famitsu Dengeki Game Award 2019, Best Scenario Award & Best Adventure Award (2 divisions)
- Japan Otaku Awards 2019, Grand Prize
- IGN Japan Game of the Year 2019, 6th Place
- IGN Japan User’s Choice 2019, 2nd Place
- Weekly Famitsu (PS4 Special Feature, sold March 12th, 2020), Ranked in 10th for “”PS4 Must-Play Titles,” selected from all PS4 titles ever sold
- 51st Seiun Award, Media Category, Nominee
Pre-order 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim from select Australian retailers to secure a bonus artbook while supplies last!
For more information, please visit our website https://www.atlus.com/13Sentinels