The first DLC of the Desperados III Season Pass adds a full new mission to the game, “Money for the Vultures – Part 1. Late to the Party.” This mission takes place well after the events of Desperados III, and brings Cooper and the gang back together to hunt down Vincent DeVitt’s hidden riches. Help them uncover a mysterious vault, avoid bloodthirsty looters, and find out if the enigmatic Rosie from Baton Rouge can really be trusted, or if she has her own interests at heart.
The new mission comes as part of the Desperados III Season Pass and is also sold separately. The mission is available now on PC, Xbox One™ and PlayStation®4.
Additional to the content from the DLC, a free update for all owners of Desperados III will also be available, and adds another epic Baron’s challenge:
The Baron dares you to make one last trip to Devil’s Canyon to ask yourself: “What if?”. Take control of an unleashed young Cooper, who has finally mastered his knife-throwing skills, and fight your way through Devil’s Canyon to face your nemesis, Frank, for the final time. One good throw is all it takes.
Mac & Cheese!
Sorry, we wrote this text before having dinner. With the new patch update, full Mac & Linux support was also added to the game on Steam. Please find the respective System Requirements along with the full patch notes here: http://n.thq.com/3Q1y30r7GUH
Check out our entire vendor’s tray here: https://desperadosgame.com/#order-here
About Desperados III
Desperados III is a story-driven, hardcore tactical stealth game, set in a ruthless Wild West scenario. In this long-awaited prequel to the beloved classic Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive, John Cooper will join forces with the runaway bride Kate, the shady hitman Doc McCoy, the giant trapper Hector, and Isabelle, a mysterious lady from New Orleans. On Cooper’s quest for redemption, his adventures lead him and his gang from rural towns, over swamps and riverbanks, and finally to a dramatic showdown worthy of Wild West legends.
Play smart if you want to succeed. A good plan can make the difference between survival and finding yourself at the business end of a pistol. Combine your team’s special skills to overcome each tough challenge in your own style.
- Play five unique characters, each with a very particular set of skills
- Experience true freedom of choice with countless different ways to overcome any obstacle
- Defeat large groups of enemies with careful planning and execution
- Witness the glory of classic Wild West scenarios like frontier towns, mysterious swamps, sprawling modern cities, and many more
- Choose between non-lethal and deadly attacks, stealth and blazing guns
- Adjust the game to your playstyle with various difficulty settings and special replay challenges
- The Showdown mode allows you to pause the game anytime and react to ambushes or surprise attacks
For more information on the game, please visit: https://desperadosgame.com/