Ninety of the Oceanic region’s top professional Fortnite players have been invited to compete in the Fortnite Champions Series (FNCS) All-Star Showdown from 23 to 26 June, a first of its kind high-stakes, skill-based tournament inside community-built Fortnite Creative maps, with a US$3M global prize pool.
Every Fortnite player in Australia and New Zealand will have a chance to qualify for the Solo Championship and compete for the US$20,000 first prize by participating in the Play In tournament from 18 to 20 June. Back to back regional champions TNA Muz, TNA Looter and TNA Speedy will defend their titles in this All-Star Showdown, against players such as content creator and pro gamer Fresh, and AO Summer Smash 2020 champion HVT Breso.
The FNCS All-Star Showdown will test top Fortnite Competitive players on their Building, Editing, and Aiming, but the grand finale will be a Solo Championship (with a twist). Partnering with Fortnite Creative builders ImmatureGamer, Enigma, and Dummblond, the All-Star Showdown will feature unique Fortnite Creative maps and a decked-out welcome hub for fans to check out during the entirety of the event.
Fortnite Creative is a game mode within Fortnite that allows players to build and play on community-built maps that use Fortnite’s tools in unique ways.
Map line up for the FNCS All-Star Showdown:
- 23 June – Blueprint Battle (Creative Code: 3840-8537-4348)
- Players will be challenged to see who can make edits to buildings the fastest as they run through the map.
- 23 June – Bullseye Bonanza (Creative Code: 9420-6335-1309)
- Players’ aim will be tested as they quickly shoot targets in succession in order to progress through the map.
- 24 June – High Tier (Creative Code: 3947-8128-3885)
- Players’ building skills will be tested as they perform advanced techniques the fastest to advance through the competition.
- 25 June – Play for Keeps (Creative Code: 5892-6942-6261)
- The top four FNCS trios in Oceania will have to secure and hold a Llama without building for the longest time to time, while the other teams attempt to take it off them.
- 26 June – Solo Championship (Grand Finale)
- The top 100 players in Oceania will compete in six Battle Royale matches to see who is crowned the FNCS All-Star Solo Champion.
All of these Creative maps are currently live for anyone to check out in Fortnite by using the Creative codes above in-game. An All-Star Trickshot Creative map (Creative Code: 5332-3250-5319) will also be available for anyone to play and show off their skills.
Tune in to all the All-Star action starting on June 23 on watch.fortnite.com – Twitch Drops will be activated for a free Emote, Loading Screen, and other in-game loot.
For more information about the tournament schedule, Hype Days festivities, or to check out the list of qualified players visit: epicgames.com/fortnite/competitive/en-US/news/fncs-all-star-showdown-details