PC operators – get a glimpse at what the next generation of global combat will look like on PC via the latest Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War launch trailer, presented in 4K resolution.
Needless to say, you’ll want to turn up your resolution to see every last pixel rendered and captured on a PC version of the game!
Here are some of the features we’re bringing to PC:
- Over 200 individual settings to fine tune on the PC version of Black Ops Cold War, from key-bindings and the ability to play on a controller to graphics, audio, and interface sliders and toggles
- 4K graphics and uncapped framerate – you can crank the FPS well into the triple digits
- A more lifelike experience thanks to RTX Shadows and Ambient Occlusion, powered by NVIDIA GeForce RTX
- NVIDIA DLSS (Deep Learning Super Sampling) and Reflex Technology
- Ultrawide and multi-monitor support
For more information about PC features, minimum specifications, and additional intel, head to the blog post here: https://www.callofduty.com/blog/2020/10/Black-Ops-Cold-War-PC-Launch-Trailer