The future is here! Call of Duty: Mobile Season 1: New Order begins today.
Season 1 kicks off 2021 with a fresh new batch of cybernetic-themed content for the game, including a new multiplayer map created specifically for Call of Duty: Mobile, a new 40-player Battle Royale mode, a new Battle Pass with 50 tiers of free and premium rewards and much more.
Call of Duty: Mobile Season 1: New Order is available now on both Android and iOS.
Below are some of the key additions:
- New Original MP Map – Reclaim
- New Characters – New Order-themed characters to be revealed at season launch
- New Battle Royale Mode – Blitz (40-player mode)
- New Operator Skill – Gravity Vortex Gun
- New BR Class – Desperado
- Two New Functional Weapons – Assault Rifle – FR .556, Marksman Rifle – SKS
- New MP Modes – 3v3 Gunfight, 20-Player Attack of the Undead
- Season 1: New Order Battle Pass – New characters, weapons, items and more
- Marquee Event – Fight for Humanity
- New Seasonal Challenges
- New merchandise now available in the store
- Various UI updates, weapon balance, and gameplay optimisations
For more information about Season 1, visit: https://www.callofduty.com/au/en/blog/2021/01/New-Order-First-Season-in-2021-for-Call-of-Duty-Mobile