An exciting new update for Call of Duty: Mobile was just released, and with the flood of new content, a new season begins – Season 8: The Forge.
The new season includes the return of the fan-favourite map Highrise from Modern Warfare 2, a new Juggernaut mode, a new Battle Pass, seasonal events and much more.
The update to Call of Duty: Mobile, along with The Forge Battle Pass, is now live on both Android and iOS. Below are some of the key updates:
- New MP Map – Highrise
- New Battle Royale zone – Safehouse
- Season 8: The Forge Battle Pass – New characters, weapons, items and more
- New Mode – Juggernaut – 5vs1
- Events – Days of Summer, Solstice Awakened
- New Operator Skill – Katana
- New Seasonal Challenges
- New merchandise now available in the store
- Various UI updates, weapon balance, and gameplay optimisations
For more information about Season 8 visit the Activision Games Blog