Prepare your Loadouts and get ready to redeploy — Season 02 Reloaded, the midseason update for Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0 and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II, is arriving on 16 March AEDT/NZDT!
Building on Season 02’s launch— which saw a brand-new Resurgence map in Ashika Island, the Path of the Ronin event, and much more — Season 02 Reloaded will see the release of an all-new Core Multiplayer map, a Camo Challenge Event, a new functional weapon, and stacks of free content across both games.
- Raid Episode 02. Take control of Captain Price, Farah, and Gaz as they progress through Atomgrad in search of a deadly warhead.
- Himmelmatt Expo Joins the Multiplayer Map Rotation. Deploy to a scenic winter getaway at an exclusive mountain resort in this new Core Multiplayer map.
- Celebrate Warzone’s Third Anniversary. Celebrate the third anniversary of the March 2020 release of the original Call of Duty: Warzone with free gifts released every few days in the Store.
- Earn Season 02 Camos. Continue down the Path of the Ronin with additional challenges rewarding a new event cosmetic for each weapon class.
- New Weapon. Take aim with the new Tempus Torrent Marksman Rifle.
- For fans who grew up with Turtles. What happens when Shredder® from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles® is brought into Call of Duty? He definitely doesn’t stop after 22 minutes of televised combat. Get this iconic villain in a new Tracer Pack Operator Bundle and unlock his ninjutsu powers.
For a full breakdown of all the content coming to Season 02 Reloaded visit the official Call of Duty blog.