Break into Hacienda, secure the intel, and escape undetected in Call of Duty: Mobile Season 1: Heist. Launching on Thursday 20 January 11 am AEDT, the new season sees Makarov become the head of a major crime syndicate and features a new Battle Pass, Lunar New Year events, a themed version of Nuketown, extra Battle Royale content, and more.
During the first season of 2022, players will have the opportunity to earn 50 new tiers of Battle Pass rewards. Heist includes a fresh supply of free and premium content, including new operators such as Makarov – Kingfish and Yuri – Bratok, two new functional weapons – the PPSh-41 SMG and the Kilo 141 Assault Rifle, a new tactical grenade, Weapon Blueprints, Calling Cards, Charms, COD Points (CP), and more launching throughout the season!
Put your plans in motion and check out the key highlights for Call of Duty: Mobile Season 1: Heist coming to Android and iOS:
- New Maps
- Hacienda – First appearing in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, Hacienda takes Operators to the estate of a crime lord set in the Spanish countryside. Battle through a lavish vineyard, the boathouse, the arsenal, and for risk-takers, the highly contested central courtyard.
- Nuketown Temple – Arriving later in the season, experience Nuketown like never before with a new setting celebrating the Lunar New Year. The usually isolated site is now in the middle of the city, with new architecture, props, and the same chaotic pace that the map is known and loved for.
- New Events: Winter Wish and the Lunar New Year Puzzle – In the Winter Wish event, players may choose their favourite rewards from a pool of items, then complete missions to acquire tokens to spend on unlocking those items. For the Lunar New Year Puzzle, players earn tokens for completing different tasks, slowly revealing the puzzle over time and earning rewards in the process.
- New Themed MP Mode – Red Envelope Confirmed – Launching at the end of the month, players battle it out in a 10v10 Kill Confirmed themed for the Lunar Year of the Tiger. Collect red envelopes in place of dog tags and discover the hidden Easter Egg to launch fireworks in celebration of a new beginning. Collect enough envelopes to earn additional rewards like credits and cosmetics.
- Battle Royale Updates – Both Isolated and Blackout maps will receive cosmetic and themed updates to reflect the Lunar New Year celebrations. Players on Isolated may also participate in a snowboarding mini-game that is exclusive to that map.
Players can also expect many updates and improvements to the game in this release on top of New Seasonal Challenges, Lucky Draws, Bundles, and more available in the store once the Season begins.
For more information about Season 1: Heist, head to the Activision Games Blog here.