Starting with today’s PTR update through the forthcoming release of Patch 5.0, you’ll be able to get your hands on a stack of player-requested features (along with a few extras!) to StarCraft II, including Galaxy Map Editor improvements to make campaign maps easier to create; new campaign achievements; and a new prestige talents for every co-op commander.
EDITOR IMPROVEMENTS AND NEW FEATURES
- Players have asked for the editor to be easier to use – and the game’s development team is delivering!
- Check out the details on the PTR patch notes blog.
- A new Arcade map genre will be added to open up the editor for more stories and creative ideas: Campaign!
- Creating custom campaigns will be a much smoother experience and will now support map-to-map loading
- Many previously offline-only campaigns will now be accessible through the StarCraft II Arcade
- Players will also be able to introduce co-op custom campaigns in addition to their single-player experiences
NEW CAMPAIGN ACHIEVEMENTS
- The 10th anniversary update will add brand new achievements for every mission in the StarCraft II campaigns, including the Nova Covert Ops mission pack.
- Earn the Stone Announcer for completing every new achievement.
PRESTIGE TALENTS FOR CO-OP COMMANDERS
- Players can now replay the level 1-15 progression for each maxed-out commander, up to three times, and earn a new Prestige Talent each time it’s completed – opening multiple new gameplay options and strategic decisions.
For more information about what’s coming in the StarCraft II 10th Anniversary patch, including more gameplay improvements, visit: https://starcraft2.com/en-us/news/23482888