Cause distress in Damsel, a challenging, fast-paced, arcade platformer. Experience a dark cartoon world come to life as frenetic action gameplay meets comic book visuals and storytelling. Dash through beautiful arenas vanquishing vampires, rescuing hostages, disarming bombs, and much more.
The game consists of three episodes of Damsel’s adventure totalling 75 action packed missions and a comic book story that sees Special Agent Damsel investigate the vampire-owned Red Mist Beverage Corporation. The word on the street is that Red Mist is creating a “secret menu” drink containing real human blood. Spoiler: They are!
- Classic Arcade Vibe – Bite sized gameplay that’ll make you say “Just one more go” (although you said that a few tries ago…)
- Comic Book Campaign – Learn the secrets of Red Mist and put a stop to their evil plans.
Competitive Arcade Leaderboards – Master your abilities by perfecting your runs and become the top agent.
- Chill Out Time – Chillout mode lets you take the edge off and enjoy the game without worrying about pesky things like dying.
- Extra challenge modes – For the discerning slayer, take the difficulty up a notch!
- Pumping Synth Soundtrack – Gothic grooves to slay to!
In 2018 Damsel was a finalist for Independent Game of the Year and Australian Developed Game of the Year at the Australian Games Awards.
Damsel supports language options of English German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Turkish, Russian, Korean, Japanese and Simplified Chinese, as well as an Open Dyslexic font option in game.
In 2018 Damsel was a recipient of the inaugural Game Production and Marketing Investment grant by Screen Queensland, via a competitive application and review process.
If you’d like to find out more about Damsel and what we had to say about it, check out our full review HERE.
To keep up to date please visit Damsel’s official site.