Citizens of planet Earth, experience a completely remade cult classic with an expanded arsenal, an improved saucer, a much more open world and a fully playable story in local co-op. Destroy All Humans! 2 – Reprobed is out now!
Crypto is back with a license to probe. The alien invader returns, groovier than ever and now with genitals! Experience the swinging ‘60s in all its chemical-induced glory and take revenge on the KGB for blowing up your mothership. As you uncover the schemes of your enemies, you’ll have to form alliances with members of the very species you came to enslave.
Visit locations like Bay City, Albion, Tunguska, Takoshima and Solaris to seek your revenge and give those pesky humans a good demonstration of your broad weapon arsenal. Why wait to probe another day when you can grab your licence to probe right now?
- Show those hippies who’s boss using classic weapons and new technology like the Meteor Shower
- Explore 1960’s Mother Earth and unload your trusty saucer all over her fictional cities
- Defend a much larger, much more open world from those who seek to undermine your mission
- Hoover up humans from different countries and grind them up into DNA cocktails to upgrade your skills
- Invite a friend over for a twosome and enjoy the full story in local 2-player split screen co-op
Destroy All Humans 2! – Reprobed is available for PC, PlayStation®5, and Xbox Series S/X. The SRP for the standard edition is $59.95 AUD ($39,99 USD). The Dressed to Skill edition is available at an SRP of $77.95 AUD ($54,99 USD).