Winterfest 2021 has arrived in Fortnite bringing with it some holiday cheer and in-game festivities. Having already kicked off today, on 16 December, 2021 at 1AM AEDT and running until 7 January, 2022 at 1AM AEDT players can expect plenty of surprises to help get them into the holiday spirit.
This includes 14 free Presents from Sgt. Winter, new festive Outfits, icy items and the arrival of Spider-Man (No Way Home) and MJ (No Way Home) Outfits, which will be in the Fortnite Item Shop later today on 17 December at 11 AM AEDT. Players will even be able to put on and take off No Way Home Spidey’s mask with his built-in Emote!
- With the re-opening of the Winterfest Lodge, this is where Sgt. Winter will be giving players 14 Presents — including two Outfits (Krisabelle and Polar Peely) over the course of Winterfest 2021 (There’s a third gift Outfit that players can get another way, too). Players will be able to unwrap a new Present at the Winterfest Lodge every day for 14 days, and if they miss any days, they can visit the Lodge up until 7 January at 1 AM AEDT to open them up!
- Krisabelle: a festive take on the community-inspired Isabelle
- Polar Peely: one cool banana (literally)
Not only is he giving out Presents, but Sgt. Winter also has some wintery objectives for everyone. Every day for 14 days, he’ll announce a new Winterfest Quest in the “Quests” page, each one with an XP reward! Additional rewards include the Snowmando Board Glider, Ffrosty Back Bling and more as players complete Quests.
Winterfest Creative Islands:
- Take your holiday adventures to the next level in Creative, where players can hop into featured creations from Fortnite’s Winter creator callout. Check out the Winterfest tab next to “Discover” to learn more! After playing for two hours total across Creator-made maps/games, you’ll receive:
- Ol’ Cracky Emoticon
- Llama Deerest Spray
- Merry Marauder Banner & 2022 New Year’s Banner
There’s MORE festive fun happening during Winterfest, so be sure to check out the full details in the Fortnite blog here.