HEAR THE ROAR OF THE CROWD! Elite Tauren Chieftain (E.T.C.) is putting on the biggest music festival that Azeroth has ever seen, and everyone’s invited! From hard rock to smooth jazz, every class is pulling out all the stops. With 145 brand new cards, including a legendary setlist of new Soloist minions and Harmonic spells, a new Keyword: Finale, and a new Priest Class Keyword: Overheal, this expansion will be music to your ears.
A FESTIVAL OF LEGENDS
- Festival of Legends expansion, consisting of 145 new collectible cards, is coming in April!
- Festival of Legends Pre-Purchase Mega Bundle includes 80 packs, 10 Golden packs, 2 Golden random Legendaries, 1 Hedanis Priest full hero skin, and 1 Hedanis cardback. The Standard Bundle includes 60 packs, 2 non-golden random Legendaries, and 1 Hedanis cardback
INTRODUCING ALL NEW MECHANICS
- Legendary Musicians and Songs: Each class will have a Legendary minion representing the star musician for that class, plus a Legendary spell that showcases that musician’s most famous song. There will also be new class instrument weapon cards—some with Deathrattle effects that improve while in play.
- Soloist Minions and Harmonic Spells: Soloist Minions have special Battlecry effects if they’re the only minion in your control, while harmonic spells switch between harmonic and dissonant frequencies each turn they’re in hand.
- New Keyword: Finale: Cards with the new Finale keyword get special bonuses if playing them uses up all remaining mana.
PRIEST CLASS TUNING
- The Priest class is getting a tune-up starting with the Festival of Legends expansion (includes Core set, too).
- New Class Keyword: Overheal gives Minions with Overheal a special effect that triggers when they are healed above their max health.
UPCOMING MUSICAL EVENTS
- The Headliner’s Tour goes live with patch 25.6. Pick your favourite performers from one of three concert series and earn rewards from unique quests (rewards are divided into three separate tracks). Content is 100% in Ranked game mode.
- Legends Take the Stage event goes live at expansion launch for opportunities to earn free card packs.
Check out the 25.6 patch notes for more details: https://hearthstone.blizzard.com/en-us/news/23921496/25-6-patch-notes