Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and IO Interactive have released the HITMAN 2 October Roadmap featuring a variety of free content updates, providing new ways to continue the experience as Agent 47.
This month in HITMAN 2, players can look forward to a spooky new Halloween-themed mission that will challenge all of their expectations. Anyone brave enough to complete it will be rewarded with two mystery unlocks that are yet-to-be revealed. Across the rest of the content in October, 3 new suits and 4 new items are up for grabs – making a total of 9 new items that can be unlocked for free.
Upcoming free updates for all HITMAN 2 owners include:
- Halloween Escalation Contract – Available Oct. 22
- New Elusive Target, “The Serial Killer,” in Whittleton Creek (Vermont/U.S.) – Beginning Oct. 25
- The Riviera Restoration Escalation Contract in Miami (Florida/U.S.) – Available Oct. 3
- The Divine Descendance Escalation Contract in Mumbai (India) – Available Oct. 10
- Legacy Elusive Target, “The Warlord,” in Bangkok (Thailand) – Beginning Oct. 11
- Trick or Treat Featured Contracts – Available Oct. 17
- Legacy Challenge Packs – Available Oct. 22
- Legacy Escalation Contracts – Available Oct. 31
- Uninvited Challenge Pack in Hawke’s Bay (New Zealand) – Available Oct. 31