Today, Ubisoft announced that Just Dance® 2023 Edition, the newest installment of the #1 Music Video Game Franchise of All Time,* is now available on the Nintendo Switch™ system, PlayStation® 5 and Xbox Series X|S consoles. “If You Wanna Party,“ jump into the next era of Just Dance with the all-new dance-on-demand platform, which will fuel players with free content updates on an ongoing basis and even more ways to get moving with the following features:
- Online Multiplayer (available on Xbox Series X|S at a later date): For the first time in the Just Dance franchise, players can enjoy the full game online with up to five of their friends or family members from around the world in Online Groups.** All players will be connected to the host’s menu, allowing them to interact with one another through the new emote stickers system, choose songs and hit the dance floor together, no matter where they’re located. Players can continue to enjoy local multiplayer, while Matchmaking in Online Groups will be available in a future update.
- New Art Direction and Redesigned User Interface: Jump into a whole new world of Just Dance, complete with a fresh look and feel, intuitive navigation menus and immersive 3D worlds featuring more detailed coaches and dynamic camera movement.
- Personalised Recommendations: The new and improved recommendation system offers players personalised playlists and curated songs right at their fingertips.
- Progression and Rewards: Players can move up in the ranks with the brand-new progression system, allowing them to earn in-game points for each completed dance. These points will go toward unlocking new rewards, such as customising dancer cards for the first time in Just Dance! Players can personalise their dancer card to fit their own personality by modifying the avatar, background, border, name badge and alias. They can also redeem points to receive emote stickers, which can be used to communicate with other players in Online Groups.
- Just Dance®+: Party all year long with Just Dance+, the new subscription-based streaming service, and access an ever-growing catalog of more than 150 songs from previous Just Dance installments. Additional exclusive songs and all-time favourites will be added to the service throughout the year, and players can enjoy a free one-month trial with every copy of Just Dance 2023 Edition.
- Free Content Updates: Just Dance will provide regular, ongoing updates so players can expect new game modes, songs and themed seasons for years to come!
Just Dance 2023 Edition will also introduce new artist collaborations, including an exciting partnership with international pop sensation Ava Max. Players can now dance along to her latest chart-topping hit, “Million Dollar Baby,” using original choreography created by Max for Just Dance. The singer, who will release her sophomore album Diamonds & Dancefloors on January 27, has amassed more than 12.4 billion global streams since her breakthrough 2019 single, “Sweet but Psycho,” which is also featured in the game this year.
In addition, GRAMMY Award-winning singer-songwriter Billie Eilish will return to the game. “I’m excited to be partnering with Just Dance 2023 Edition this year with my song, ‘Therefore I Am,’” said Eilish.
The full track list features 40 new songs and universes, from chart-topping hits, viral internet phenomena and original songs, including:
Additionally, the Just Dance® 2023 Controller App turns your smartphone into a controller with its phone-scoring technology, which allows up to six players to dance without any additional accessories, available for free on iOS and Android. For the latest information on Just Dance 2023 Edition or the Just Dance Controller App, please visit justdancegame.com.