The mail must flow! Sold Out and Stonewheat & Sons are flapping with excitement to announce that adorable postal puzzler KeyWe will release 31st August on the PlayStation®5 (PS5) system, the PlayStation®4 system, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One consoles and the Nintendo Switch™ system.
The Nintendo Switch version of KeyWe will include exclusive ‘Lavender Knight’ and ‘Amber Knight’ wardrobe accessories to let players go medieval on the mailroom. Equip Jeff and Debra with dazzling helmets and majestic shields, and tackle the Telepost for the honour of Bungalow Basin!
The PlayStation 5 version will also take advantage of the DualSense wireless controller’s haptic feedback and adaptive triggers to immerse players further into the world of Bungalow Basin, letting them feel the tightening tension of slingshots, the satisfying ‘pop’ of popping bubble wrap and the pitter-patter of Jeff and Debra’s tiny feet as they scurry around the mailroom.
“We’ve set our heart on making a warm, lighthearted game that friends and families can laugh at and enjoy together,” said Joel Davis, Animator at Stonewheat & Sons. “It’s been a blast creating the colourful Telepost and its unusual staff, and we can’t wait to welcome players to the world of Bungalow Basin on 31st August.”
“KeyWe is an outrageously adorable game to play with a friend,” added Katie Clark, Senior Product Manager at Sold Out. “We’re incredibly proud of the whole team at Stonewheat & Sons and hope players will see something special in this game, the same way we do at Sold Out.”
KeyWe is a cute and chaotic co-op game starring Jeff and Debra, two small kiwi birds working in a fun and frantic mailroom. With no hands to help them, they must jump, flap, peck and butt-slam their way across an interactive landscape of levers, bells and buttons to type telegrams, ship packages and send urgent messages to keep the mail flowing.
- Mailroom mayhem – Take on the role of a postal-working kiwi bird and partner up with a friend to type out telegrams, send urgent messages, ship packages and keep the mail flowing.
- Cute, chaotic co-op – Buddy up on the couch or flock online in chaotic co-op.
- Adorable single-player – Control both kiwi birds on a single controller to venture out on a solo mail service adventure.
- Perilous postal environments – Navigate mailroom desks and shipping rooms to become a master of the mail service.
- Seasonal silliness – Encounter hazards caused by wintery weather, autumnal thunderstorms and more on the way to becoming postal pros.
- Customisable kiwis – Change the colour of your kiwi’s feathers and unlock new accessories – because kiwi birds look cute in little hats!
KeyWe is available to pre-order now on all console platforms at Australian retailers. For more information on KeyWe, visit keywegame.com