NBA 2K has unleashed the next season of MyTEAM for NBA 2K21 on current-generation consoles, continuing the first season structure in the franchise’s history. Season 2 focuses on highlighting the NBA’s off-season and the young talent emerging in the NBA.
MyTEAM Season 2 brings a variety of new content for ballers to enjoy including:
- A new Level 40 Grand Prize: Pink Diamond Blake Griffin.
- New Triple Threat Challenges in single player mode, with a grand prize of a Diamond Rafer Alston.
- New Signature Challenges from Vince Carter and over 40 reward cards with NBA 2K21 Next-Gen cover athlete Zion Williamson as the Season’s Level 1 Free Agent card with Luka Doncic, Rui
- Hachimura, Trae Young, Shai Gilgeous-Alexander and more waiting in the wings for players to unlock.
- New “Win the Weekend” agenda groups every weekend this Season in MyTEAM creates the opportunity to earn XP in all modes and progress through the Seasonal levels. Plus, Limited mode returns featuring Los Angeles Lakers rings inspired by the current champs and more unique and great rewards.
Check out the full Courtside Report written by the NBA 2K dev team for all the details on the latest season here. Remember that all progress players make on the current-gen version of NBA 2K21 will transfer to next-gen coming November 10 for Xbox Series X/S, November 12 for PS5 users.