FL Interactive and Maximum Games have revealed a new gameplay trailer featuring freestyle moves and gameplay from their upcoming arcade sports game, Street Power Football.
The trailer showcases signature freestyle and trademark moves from the game’s ambassadors. Street Power Football is coming this Winter to PlayStation®4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and Steam.
Street Power Football features a premier roster of freestyle, Panna, and street football global ambassadors. Joining the previously announced roster of Sean Garnier, Liv Cooke, Melody Donchet, Andrew Henderson, Raquel Benetti, Daniel Got Hits and JaviFreestyle are some of freestyles finest:
- Here from Belgium:
- We meet 3x world champion Freestyler Soufiane Bencok.
- Joining us from Poland:
- Check out 2x female world champion Aguska Mnich.
- Introducing 3x Freestyle Football world champion and double Polish Champion Michal Rycaj.
- From France we meet:
- 2x French Champion freestyle football player Yoanna Dallier.
- Next, we have French champion freestyler and founder of S3 Andreas Freestyle.
- Freestyling from Japan we meet:
- Freestyler Yo Katsuyama.
- Freestyle football player Kazane Flower Boy Shimazaki.
- Joining the lineup from Portugal:
- We introduce Vice Champion of Portugal and France – CrisFreestyle.
- Representing the Czech Republic:
- We meet Peter Karasek freestyle football multiple time champion.
- And from Italy:
- We have 10x Guinness World Record holder and world champ Laura Biondo.
- Heading to Colombia:
- We introduce World Champion Boyka Ortiz.
- Street Power Football combines creative style with high-energy action for an over-the-top soccer and arcade video game experience. Street Power Football features six distinct game modes, tons of customisable options to style your team to your liking, pumped up music, stages and ambassadors from around the world, with more gameplay videos to be revealed soon showcasing Panna mode, Trick shot mode, Street Power match game mode.