Double confirmed – Echo is now live on PC, Xbox One, PS4, and Nintendo Switch! Load additional skill modules and play Overwatch’s latest Damage hero.
COMPETITIVE OPEN QUEUE
In addition to the launch of Echo, we will be launching a new Competitive Mode, Competitive Open Queue in the Arcade. Competitive Open Queue will run for roughly four weeks. This mode will use standard Competitive Play rules, including hero pools and one hero limit, but will have no role restrictions or role queues.
ECHO – ABILITIES
- Tri-Shot (Primary Fire)
- Echo fires three shots at once, in a triangle pattern.
- Sticky Bombs (Secondary Fire)
- Echo fires a volley of sticky bombs that detonate after a delay.
- Flight (Shift)
- Echo surges forward quickly, then can fly freely.
- Focusing Beam (E)
- Echo channels a beam for a few seconds, dealing very high damage to targets with less than half health.
- Duplicate (Ultimate)
- Echo duplicates a targeted enemy hero and gains use of their abilities
- Glide (Passive)
- Echo can glide while falling.
To learn more about Echo, visit her hero page at the following link here