Film noir psychological horror game Dollhouse is coming to Nintendo Switch in October of this year, after being launched on PlayStation®4 and Steam earlier. The game comes to Switch in both physical and digital formats and contains features specific to Nintendo Switch.
Switch specific experience
Dollhouse on Switch makes use of specific features such as touch screen for menu navigation, HD Rumble that simulates the player’s heart beat when ‘it’ is chasing them and a dedicated button to turn around instantly for those unexpected confrontations. Finally, players can also choose make use the console’s gyroscope to control the game’s first-person camera.
This haunting horror game draws you into the mysterious atmosphere of film noir. Delve deep into the mind of Marie, a detective trying to unravel the secrets of her past memory by memory. Use the ‘Focus’ feature to see through the eyes of your pursuer as you try to survive a suspenseful game of cat and mouse.
- Escape your pursuer as you decipher the eerie story of your past
- Customize and upgrade your character with 40+ Abilities and Passives
- Scan the environment and see through the eyes of your pursuer
- Investigate procedurally generated maps, no restart is the same
- Experience the horror with HD Rumble, gyroscope camera and touch screen controls