As seismic charges are triggered in WWII-era bunkers containing stockpiles of decommissioned German bombs, the stage is set for the final showdown in Verdansk.
It’s time to shatter the system — the epic conclusion of Black Ops Cold War Zombies in “Forsaken”, groundbreaking changes in Verdansk, and the ultimate showdown between Adler and Stitch await in Season Six. Plus, The Haunting lurks in the shadows…
See below for a preview of what’s to come in Black Ops Cold War and Warzone:
WARZONE CONTENT INTEL
- New Points of Interest — Fissures crack open the Stadium and Downtown, strange and previously unknown WWII-era bunkers are revealed.
- New Gulag — A return to a familiar 1v1 combat arena.
- Regiment Transition Begins – Update your active Regiment by 6 October prior to a freeze to prepare for shift to the new Clan system.
BLACK OPS COLD WAR CONTENT INTEL
- “Forsaken,” the Final Chapter of Black Ops Cold War Zombies — Experience the epic conclusion to Black Ops Cold War Zombies, complete with a new Perk, a new Wonder Weapon, new Main Quest, and more.
- Additional Zombies Updates — PhD Slider makes its debut, and the Hand Cannon and ARC-XD arrive as Support Weapons in Outbreak and round-based maps.
- Treyarch Black Ops Cold War Zombies Recap — Prepare for a deeper dive into the events leading up to “Forsaken” from Treyarch.
- New Multiplayer Maps — Fight through Adler’s broken mind in Deprogram, take to a Soviet version of an American Main Street, and prepare for a Gunfight in the KGB HQ vault known as Gluboko.
This, and more, will all go down in Season Six of Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone, arriving on 8 October AEDT/NZDT.
For more information, check out the blog here: https://www.callofduty.com/blog/2021/09/prepare-for-the-final-showdown-deep-dive-season-six