Today, Ubisoft announced that Jaeyun, a dashing sellsword and the 50th Legend in Brawlhalla®, is contracted to fight in the halls of Brawlhalla with Sword and a brand-new weapon usable by future Legends: the Greatsword.
Jaeyun is available for 7200 Gold and slips into battle with three skins: Death Jester, Hanbok, and Gilded Glory Jaeyun. Jaeyun has signature attacks that utilize his skill as a cunning swordsman, flourishing and deceiving with his greatsword and sword.
New Weapon: Greatsword Signature Attacks
- Neutral Signature – Jaeyun slices his greatsword in an arc, upheaving pieces of earth as it glides through the air.
- Side Signature – The grounded version of this move has Jaeyun slam his greatsword into the earth, slicing through large rocks and enemies on hit. In the air, Jaeyun launches a vertical swing that sends enemies diagonally down off-stage.
- Down Signature – On the ground, Jaeyun sweeps the earth with one long slice, sending opponents flying. When performed in the air, this downward slice spikes opponents.
Sword Signature Attacks
- Neutral Signature – Jaeyun flies upward in a spiral of wind, slicing his way to the sky.
- Side Signature – Jaeyun uses his crafty misdirection to kick up dirt at the opponent. If it hits his opponent, he follows through by stabbing behind him and into his opponent.
- Down Signature – With another trick up his sleeve, Jaeyun jumps back to feint his opponent, then follows up with a nasty forward slash.
Developed by Blue Mammoth, Brawlhalla is an epic free-to-play platform fighting game that brings players to the fight for glory in the halls of Valhalla. Choosing from 50 unique characters, players can jump into single-player and co-op modes as well as online and local competitions.
Brawlhalla also supports cross-platform play between the Xbox One family of devices including the Xbox One X, Nintendo SwitchTM system, Playstation 4, and PC, where players are able to play custom games and queue together for all online matchmaking.
For more information on Brawlhalla, please visit: www.brawlhalla.com