Critically acclaimed Korean survival-horror adventure, The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters, arrives on June 19 for PlayStation®4 and Nintendo Switch, with Xbox One to be released later in the year. Developed by Devespresso Games and published by Headup, The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters is an atmospheric, story-driven exploration in the shadow world with hand-illustrated manhwa (Korean manga) aesthetics.
Following a successful Early Access launch in November 2019, The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters has garnered an “Overwhelmingly Positive” Steam status with 97% of players posting positive reviews. The game has been critically lauded for its vibrant visuals, nightmare-fuelled narrative, and killer AI.
The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters continues the dark story introduced in The Coma: Recut with a new protagonist, Mina Park, a side-character from the first game. Players unfamiliar with the first game’s story will have no trouble diving in and must survive a sinister shadow realm while eluding the clutches of a relentless, psychotic slasher. While on the run, players must balance exploration and dangerous encounters to survive the night or suffer multiple endings and possible perma-damage. Distinctly Korean with lore going back for decades, The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters explores the universal themes of friendship, bullying, and the pressures of academic achievement.
- Fear Dark Song’s relentless pursuit to kill you, now with an all-new AI.
- Craft items to prepare for critical life-or-death situations or risk permanent injury.
- Explore the nightmarish district of Sehwa and discover its dark secrets.
- Scavenge resources to survive deadly encounters and afflictions.
- Unlock tools and upgrades to reach previously inaccessible areas.
- Hide to avoid detection and certain death. Pass challenges to conceal your location.
- Featuring vibrant, hand-illustrated in-game visuals and comic strips.