Citizens of planet Earth, you can run but you can’t hide from us! The new trailer for Destroy All Humans! 2 – Reprobed shows a variety of locations for players to explore, demolish, wreck, tear down, destroy…. Leave a path of chaos wherever you go! Maybe a skyscraper in Bay City, that beautiful bridge in Albion, or the KGB headquarters – what will be your next target?
Visit Bay City, Albion, Tunguska, Takoshima and Solaris to seek your revenge and claim those pesky Human settlements in the name of the Furon Empire.
Crypto is back with a license to probe. The alien invader returns, groovier than ever and now with genitals! Experience the swinging ‘60s in all its chemical-induced glory and take revenge on the KGB for blowing up your mothership. As you uncover the schemes of your enemies, you’ll have to form alliances with members of the very species you came to enslave.
- Show those hippies who’s boss using classic weapons and new technology like the Meteor Shower
- Explore 1960’s Mother Earth and unload your trusty saucer all over her fictional cities
- Defend a much larger, much more open world from those who seek to undermine your mission
- Hoover up humans from different countries and grind them up into DNA cocktails to upgrade your skills
- Invite a friend over for a twosome and enjoy the full story in local 2-player split screen co-op
Destroy All Humans 2! – Reprobed releases on August 30th, 2022 for PC, PlayStation®5, and Xbox Series S/X. The SRP for the standard edition is $59.95 AUD. The Dressed to Skill edition is available at an SRP of $77.95 AUD.