Just four weeks ago, Jess and Soph Blazkowicz burst onto the Nazi slaying scene in Wolfenstein: Youngblood, a brand-new, co-op focused game in the long-running Wolfenstein series.
Last week, MachineGames and Arkane Studios Lyon released patch 1.0.4 to PC, bringing the ability to pause gameplay in offline mode, among other changes. Full patch notes are available here. Patch 1.0.4 releases today for Xbox One and PlayStation 4, and will be available on Switch as a combined patch with Patch 1.0.5 in the coming weeks.
The game’s next update, Patch 1.0.5, will introduce an even larger number of player-requested features. Chief among those updates is the addition of checkpoints to Towers and end bosses, adding a toggle to remove enemy health bars for a more classic Wolfenstein experience, and allowing players to adjust the amount of sisterly banter. Here are some of the other key updates coming with 1.0.5:
- Adjusting difficulty of all boss fights
- Taking a variety of actions designed to reduce the feeling of enemy “bullet sponginess”
- Granting ammo for basic weapons after player respawn
- Adding more special weapon ammo throughout more difficult areas
- Adding duplicate tutorial laptops to the game to make 100% completion more attainable
- Fixing an issue that could cause an area to respawn enemies prematurely
- Increasing the speed of switching between certain weapons, to make it easier to adapt to enemy armor types
Patch 1.0.5 will arrive on PC later this week, and on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Switch (combined with patch 1.0.4 on Switch) the week after. Check out the Update 1.0.5 Patch Notes here and learn more about what improvements players can expect to see in Wolfenstein: Youngblood.