TOMY Company, Ltd. and Outright Games, the leading worldwide publisher of family-friendly interactive entertainment, today released the ultimate mecha showdown Zoids Wild: Blast Unleashed.
Featuring legendary characters from the hugely successful Zoids franchise, this new game finally brings Western audiences the exhilarating 1v1 battles, stunning anime faithful graphics and action packed 3D combat they have been waiting for, exclusively on Nintendo Switch™.
Follow Arashi and his Liger as they help Team Freedom defeat the power-hungry Dark Metal Empire, in spectacular head-to-head battles! With stunning graphics faithful to the anime and a simple 3D combat system that lets you instinctively chain combos, adventure awaits in Zoids Wild: Blast Unleashed. Take mecha combat to the next level!
- Go head to head – Compete in 1vs1 mecha battles with breathtaking 3D combat
- Enter the Zoids universe – Play as a large cast of Zoids characters with faithful visuals
- New story – Join the war between factions and discover a new Zoids sub-species
- 2-player action – Test your skills against other players
- Simple controls – Easily chain moves and devastate opponents with your Final Blast
“We’re thrilled to today bring a new iteration of the wildly popular Zoids to the West,” said Terry Malham, CEO of Outright Games. “This is an incredibly exciting franchise, with a universe and legacy that is ideal for a video game adaptation. With an extensive cast of the most popular Zoids, and an in depth story modem, we feel we have created a faithful adaptation that fans will love.”
Zoids is a global franchise that spans 35+ years, with its long running series of model kits, comics, TV shows and video games. Zoids Wild: Blast Unleashed is based on the most recent smash-hit anime series iteration ‘Zoids Wild’.