The Zumba® global movement that brings fun to fitness with over 15-million people taking classes across 186 countries brings the heat to Nintendo Switch™.
Published by 505 Games, Zumba® Burn it Up! is now available digitally from the Nintendo eShop and from participating retailers, inviting dance enthusiasts of all ages and levels to join the fitness fun with high-energy choreography set to over 30 hip-shaking jams, including chart-topping hits from Cardi B, Bad Bunny & J Balvin, Ciara, Steve Aoki, Daddy Yankee, Play-N-Skillz & Elvis Crespo, Bomba Estéreo and DJ Ricky Luna ft. Nando Boom & Hisatomi, and accompanied by a catalog of heart-pounding Zumba® originals guaranteed to get the party started. Catch the Zumba Love in the caliente launch trailer for Zumba: Burn it Up!
Using the Nintendo Switch™ Joy-Con controllers to track movement, Zumba® Burn it Up! rewards dancers for their energy and flair, encouraging players to ‘be a little extra’ no matter where they are. Dancers will follow real-life superstar Zumba® instructors on-screen across three exhilarating game modes: ‘Single Song,’ ‘Full Class’ (offered in short, medium and long sessions) and ‘Fitness Party’, accommodating up to four dancers in Single Song and Full Class.
Zumba® Burn it Up! is developed by Kuju Games (Guitar Hero Live) and comes complete with a variety of vivacious features including:
- Over 30 Songs: Dance to today’s top hits and pulsating Zumba® original tracks, guaranteed to get you moving.
- Choose Your Dance Style: Pick the intensity of your workout with a choice of fresh new choreography and classic favorites including exhilarating dance styles from around the world.
- Superstar Instructors: Learn from the best! Real-life superstar instructors keep you motivated and on track.
- Stunning Live-Action Visuals: Keep it cool in stylish locations with stunning live-action visuals that respond to how you play and reward your efforts.
- Workout on the Move: Workout at home or on-the-go! No excuses – now you can fit in your favorite dance-fitness class anytime, anywhere.
- Spark the Dance Party: Up to 4 players can join the fun!
- Real Fitness Results: Choose from 30 classes that suit your fitness levels, set personal goals and share your achievements with friends.
Zumba® Burn it Up! is fully supported on Nintendo Switch in docked and tabletop mode. Nintendo Switch Lite owners can enjoy Zumba® Burn it Up! in tabletop mode by using detached Joy-Con controllers, sold separately. For more information about Zumba® Burn it Up! visit www.zumbagame.com.
For more information about 505 Games and its products, visit www.505Games.com